| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Salem, Or in January is cool at 4.2 °C (39.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.4 °C (32.7 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in January is 7.6 °C (13.7 °F).
- The weather in January is a little damp. Some 150.4mm (5.9in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 8:49 long and the longest day is 9:40 long with an average length of 9:11.
Check the distance to and compare the Salem, Or January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Salem, Or, Usa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Salem, Or:
- Aberdeen, Wa, Usa - 238.1 kms (147.9 miles) NNW
- Astoria/ Clatsop, Or, Usa - 153.9 kms (95.6 miles) NNW
- Corvallis, Or, Usa - 43.2 kms (26.9 miles) SSW
- Eugene, Or, Usa - 89.7 kms (55.7 miles) S
- North Bend, Oregon, Usa - 193.3 kms (120.1 miles) SSW
- Centralia, Wa, Usa - 232.5 kms (144.5 miles) N
- Olympia, Wa, Usa - 228.9 kms (142.3 miles) N
- Vancouver, Wa, Usa - 85.5 kms (53.2 miles) NNE
- Portland, Oregon, Usa - 83.2 kms (51.7 miles) NNE
- Moro, Or, Usa - 158.4 kms (98.4 miles) E
- Roseburg, Or, Usa - 212.3 kms (131.9 miles) S