| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Salem, Or in October is quite mild at 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.9 °C (64.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.1 °C (41.2 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in October is 12.8 °C (23 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry. Just 75.7mm (3in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 10:07 long and the longest day is 11:38 long with an average length of 10:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Salem, Or October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Salem, Or, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Salem, Or:
- Aberdeen, Wa, Usa - 238.1 kms (147.9 miles) NNW
- Astoria/ Clatsop, Or, Usa - 153.9 kms (95.6 miles) NNW
- Corvallis, Or, Usa - 43.2 kms (26.9 miles) SSW
- Eugene, Or, Usa - 89.7 kms (55.7 miles) S
- North Bend, Oregon, Usa - 193.3 kms (120.1 miles) SSW
- Centralia, Wa, Usa - 232.5 kms (144.5 miles) N
- Olympia, Wa, Usa - 228.9 kms (142.3 miles) N
- Vancouver, Wa, Usa - 85.5 kms (53.2 miles) NNE
- Portland, Oregon, Usa - 83.2 kms (51.7 miles) NNE
- Moro, Or, Usa - 158.4 kms (98.4 miles) E
- Roseburg, Or, Usa - 212.3 kms (131.9 miles) S